The site update is underway! Here are a few things you should know:
- The Garden Club is no longer a separate area of the website where you login and make purchases. This feature was not transferable to the new platform. Therefore, all club goodies and privileges will be emailed. These will include exclusive monthly discounts and freebies. The discounts are on all EVG collections. If you were a club member prior to this site update, you're still on the mailing list so you don't need to do anything except anticipate the next discount code and freebie!
- The new site features the ability to create an account to keep track of your orders and to re-download files if they get lost at any point. This is a NEW feature that will begin with your first order on the new platform. It will not contain past orders placed on the old site (those links were emailed to you with your purchases). If you wish to create an account on the new site, go to 'Sign In' and click 'Create Account', or wait until you place an order, at which time you will be prompted to create one.
- Some of the larger collections have been re-bundled to include more coordinating items for one price instead of purchasing add-on sets separately. Also, the matching freebies from the blog will now be included in the kits.
- There is now an EVG Rewards Program that allows you to collect points and redeem them when you make a purchase. To get more info, click on the 'EVG Rewards' tab.
- Blog freebies can still be accessed for the time being by clicking on 'Freebies' link at the bottom.
I want to thank you in advance for your patience while I continue to test the site. I'm almost done!
sounds like this is going to make it so much easier to navigate and I like the idea of being able to access past orders (brain fog – forget what I have ordered LOL)